Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Careers with travel perks

Someday ... in the distant future ... when I retire from the daily tug and pull of recruitment ... when I get done teaching client companies how to hire candidates ... and simultaneously teaching candidates how to get hired by client companies ... I have my retirement "occupation" planned.

I will conduct tours called "Walking in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh." We start Day One in Paris at the Musee d'Orsay in Salle 35. Then take the TGV to Avignon and visit Arles on Day Two. We move on to Saint-Remy during Day Three. Returning to Paris, we take the RER to Auvers Sur Oise on Day Four to see Vincent's final resting place.

For other people who want careers combined with travel, here's a fun piece that outlines occupations to do it.

If you're not careful, I'll show you all the photos from my last two trips to France. How much time have you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment